A rich, decadent and very chocolatey pudding – think those little Gu pudding pots you can buy. These are dairy-free and would set nicely after a good amount of time in the fridge – we wanted them for pudding so they were still a little oozy (see pictures), but still rather delicious.
This recipe was inspired by one by Celia Brooks Brown in “Entertaining Vegetarians”
Chocolate Truffle Pots (dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, sesame-free, gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan)
- 125g dairy-free dark chocolate, such as Kinnerton
- 2 tbsps dairy-free spread, such as Pure
- 2/3rds cup dairy-free cream, I used The Bridge Rice Cream
– Place all the ingredients in a saucepan and melt together over a gentle heat.
– Stir until smooth and unctuous.
– Pour into small glasses/shot glasses/small ramekins
– Chill until ready to eat.