I feel incredibly flattered that in the last week I’ve been nominated by two fab bloggers to receive the Kreativ Blogger Award. I’m afraid I’m going to reply to them both in one post, but thank you both so very much, It feels like such a great achievement that other bloggers may want to recommend my blog! More than Greens writes a beautifully written veggie friendly blog with stunning photos and Veghotpot writes an equally well-written and fun blog about being a veggie with dairy-intolerance and the bonus of a meat-free monday recipe that would appeal to any non-veggie friends. Thank you girls, I really love following your blogs and am so pleased you have enjoyed mine so far 🙂
So, rules of this award are:
- Thank the nominating blogger and provide a link to that blog; (see above)
- Spread the love by nominating seven other bloggers, include their links here, and notify them
- Tell seven interesting things about yourself.
It’s hard choosing just seven great blogs, there are so many out there that I appreciate, but these are particularly enjoyable and worth following…
- thebeachhousekitchen these guys are totally on my wavelength! Gorgeous recipes, great photos and an insight into life in a small village in North Wales. And they love yoga too!
- allergicadventures – want to know what it’s like to be the mum of a child with allergies? Then read this blog. It’s very moving.
- tinykitchenstories – delightful blog about life with a terribly cute, tiny little kitchen
- frozen moments – a fascinating blog, with awe-inspiring photos of a couple’s adventure in wildest Alaska
- grazing in – a great blog about a foodie mum with delicious recipes
- blogging doesn’t get tougher than this – this blog makes me laugh out loud! Review of TV foody programmes, definitely well worth reading
- Rantings of an Amateur Chef – just as the name suggests, great posts, good recipes, reviews too – lots of fun!
So 7 facts about me… hmm, that’s hard!
- Things I say too much: ‘I heard on the radio the other day…’
- I like cooking sweet things best
- I have nearly 100 cookbooks, a collection that is constantly growing!
- I hate being cold!
- I could do with a warm holiday this year – too many cold, wet, windy ones in the last couple of years!
- I really don’t like cut flowers, they make me sad!! (Odd, I know!)
- I’d like a pet