This is a delayed response to a very kind and welcome award nomination from the fantastic The Misfit Baker. If you haven’t checked out her blog do so as soon as you can, it’s beautifully written with gorgeous recipes and definitely worth following.
The rules are as follows:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
- Resume blogging your regular posts.
The 7 facts about myself are:
- I seem to be rubbish at making decisions
- I think about allergies an awful lot
- I cook more than gets eaten!
- I love yoga
- I’m scared of heights
- I can’t wait for the London Olympics
- I love the smell of orange blossom
My 15 fabulous nominated bloggers are:
Thank you all (and especially the Misfit Baker) for your wonderful blogs, they have all enriched my life…