This is a delayed response to a very kind and welcome award nomination from the fantastic The Misfit Baker. If you haven’t checked out her blog do so as soon as you can, it’s beautifully written with gorgeous recipes and definitely worth following.
The rules are as follows:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
- Resume blogging your regular posts.
The 7 facts about myself are:
- I seem to be rubbish at making decisions
- I think about allergies an awful lot
- I cook more than gets eaten!
- I love yoga
- I’m scared of heights
- I can’t wait for the London Olympics
- I love the smell of orange blossom
My 15 fabulous nominated bloggers are:
Thank you all (and especially the Misfit Baker) for your wonderful blogs, they have all enriched my life…
Thank you so much. What a nice thing. It will take me a day or two to post something but it is most appreciated.
You’re most welcome
Congratulations on your award and thank you for the nomination.
Awe, thank you for your kind words… I’m unfamiliar with many of the blogs you’ve nominated, looking forward to check them out.
It’s a pleasure!
Congrats on your nomination and thank you so much for mine! Blog awards are fun. =)
They can really cheer up a miserable day, although they do take time to do all the links etc! 🙂
Thank you very much!! I’m looking forward to browsing through your other nominations 🙂 x
It is well deserved 🙂
Thanks so much for the nomination, and congratulations on yours! I am so glad we’ve been able to connect – I love your blog! 🙂
Me too! 🙂
Thanks so much for the nomination! I do love your blog as well.
You are most welcome! 🙂
Thank you very much. It’s very kind of you to mention VBU in this lovely list.
It’s a pleasure 🙂