There’s not a great deal to say about these other than they’re part brownie, part cookie… they’re chocolate brownie cookies! So they have that soft chocolate texture in cookie form, and they taste just like brownies. Best of both worlds, right? They got a thumbs up here anyway.
Chocolate Brownie Cookies (dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, soya-free, sesame-free, vegetarian and vegan)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsps plain flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsps oat milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
– Preheat the oven to gas mark 3
– Line a cookie sheet with parchment
– Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and soda. Stir in the sugar and salt.
– Pour in the oil, vanilla and oat milk.
– Bring together to a dough.
– Add the chocolate chips and mix to combine.
– Form into 10-12 even sized balls and place on the baking sheet, spaced well apart.
– Bake for 10 minutes. The resulting cookie will look undercooked, but don’t worry, just make sure you leave them on the baking sheet for 10-15 minutes until fully cool.
– Then transfer to a wire rack.
These cookies look fantasticly tasty & just wonderful. I made your egg-free gnocchi & loved them so much too, Lucy! Really tasty recipes, you create here! MMMMMMMM! Xxx 😀😀😀
Wow, I really admire your bakes, they are so beautiful!
I’m having a little fun on my blog and playing a game. I tagged you on my post to play the game with me. It’s a quick, simple game. If you play, you might win a new car!! Haha – that’s a LIE! Still, I hope you play! Here’s the link: http://honkifyourevegan.com/2013/09/21/tell-me-a-lie/
Reblogged this on Food from Home blog!.
Hi. Just wondering where you get the dairy and soy chocolate chips. Am going to substitue for walnuts but would much rather the choc! 😉
Hi, I’m in the uk so for soya and dairy -free I buy doves farm from ocado or enjoylife from an online company called nombox. Hope that helps 🙂
That’s great. Thanks.