These little chocolate pots are a genius, quick and fail safe recipe. You can make them in minutes but people are always wowed by the rich decadent result. They’re basically my version of those little Gu pots that everyone seems to love. They may look tiny, and they are pretty small but they’re so rich you really don’t need much to feel like you’ve had a satisfying pudding.
These are perfect for that special occasion when you’ve not got a suitable pudding – a few staple ingredients and a couple of minutes later (with half an hour or so chilling time in the fridge) you have a rich and delicious delight.
This is my Christmas version with a layer of biscoff spread underneath to add that festive spice vibe and then topped with festive sprinkles. I guarantee that these will go down a storm!
Christmas Chocolate and Biscoff Truffle Pots
(dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, can be soya-free, sesame-free, vegetarian and vegan)
125g dairy-free chocolate, such as Nomo
1 tbsp dairy-free margarine, such as Pure
60ml cup dairy-free cream, I used Oatly
6 tsp Biscoff spread
Sprinkles to decorate
- Place all the ingredients (except the biscoff spread) in a saucepan and melt together over a gentle heat (or in a microwaveable bowl and microwave on high for 45 seconds).
- Stir until smooth and unctuous.
- Place 1 tsp of biscoff spread at the bottom of each glass or ramekin
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the top. Tap on the work surface to get rid of any little bubbles.
- Add festive sprinkles
- Chill until ready to eat. (I like to remove them from the fridge about 10 minutes before eating for a more velvety texture, straight out of the fridge they’re more like a truffle)