- 100g dairy-free dark chocolate (I used Kinnerton)
- 2 tbsps oat mik
- 2 tbsps golden syrup
- pinch of salt
- to top: sifted cocoa powder, sifted icing sugar, dessicated coconut or sprinkles (or chopped nuts if you can tolerate them)
– Melt all the above ingredients in a microwave or over a bain-marie. Stir until smooth.
– Place bowl in the fridge for the ganache to fully set.
– With very cold hands (run under cold tap if necessary) roll into tsp sized balls.
– Roll each ball into the chosen topping until nicely covered.
– Place in a nice gift box, or just eat!