Yet more cookies from me! These very chocolaty cookies are quite substantial and would work perfectly with a cup of oat milk to wash them down…
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies (dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, sesame-free, vegetarian and vegan)
- 225g dairy-free spread, such as Pure
- 100g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 175g plain flour
- 50g cornflour
- 50g cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 50g dairy-free chocolate, chopped
– Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Centigrade/Gas Mark 4
– Cream together the dairy-free spread, icing sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
– Sift in the flour, cornflour, cocoa and salt. Stir until well combined.
– Gently stir in the chocolate
– Roll into 12 even sized balls and place on an un-greased baking sheet.
– Flatten slightly with the a fork.
– Bake for 20 minutes.
– Leave to cool on the baking sheet before moving to wire racks.
This is the second blog post I have read this morning with recipes for double chocolate chip cookies. I was wondering how to veganize the other one. Now I don’t need to figure it out! I love it when the universe aligns like that!