These fries/chips will revolutionise your life. You really won’t ever again consider buying flabby, oil laden frozen oven chips once you realise it takes a little time, a couple of potatoes and some seasoning to make more-ish yummy chips/fries. Perfect with The Best Spicy Bean Burgers.
Baked Paprika Fries (dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, sesame-free, soya-free, gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan)
- 3-4 medium to large red skinned potatoes, cut into chip shapes
- 1-2 tbsps olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
– Cut the potatoes into chip shaped sticks, leaving the skin on
– Soak in cold water until needed
– Prehaet the oven to 220 degrees Centigrade/ Gas Mark 6
– Throughly dry the potatoes.
– Place the potato sticks into a bowl and drizzle with the olive oil. Mix well.
– Sprinkle on the seasoning and thoroughly combine.
– Turn onto a baking tray.
– Roast for 30-40 minutes, turning them every 10 minutes.
– Serve once cooked through and thoroughly browned.