I think chocolate chip cookies are my (and the rest of the family’s) all time favourite cookie; particularly ones which are crisp on the edges and chewy in the centre. This recipe gives you just that, delivering failsafe results every time, all with a three way hit of chocolate. Who could resist that?
These have probably been elevated to my all time favourite cookie recipe, they are so irresistibly more-ish that it’s really quite dangerous. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
(dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, soya-free, sesame-free, vegetarian and vegan)
2/3 rd cup soft brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2/3 rds cup sunflower oil, or other flavourless oil
1/4 cup oat milk
1 tbsp cornflour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups plain flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup dairy-free choc chips
1/4 cup dairy-free white choc buttons, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 160 Degrees Centigrade/Gas mark 3. Lightly grease two baking sheets.
- Whisk together the oil, oat milk, sugars, vanilla and cornflour. It will combine to form a smooth caramel.
- Sift in the flour, cocoa, bicarb and salt. Mix well.
- Fold in the chopped chocolate and chocolate chips
- Roll into walnut sized balls, place slightly apart on the baking sheets and flatten a little.
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Let cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes before moving to a wire rack.