We seem to have become reliant on ending a meal with a mint chocolate! Unfortunately, our usual Mint Chocolate Crisps from Sainsbury’s Free From range haven’t been available for a while and we’re starting to have mint-choc withdrawal symptoms! So this afternoon I made a batch of chocolate mint thins. They must be the easiest thing to make but also look pretty enough to grace any event. If you have any fancy decorations such as gold leaf that would look lovely.
Chocolate Mint Thins (dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, sesame-free, vegetarian and vegan)
- 100g dairy-free dark chocolate, I used Celtic dark
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
– Melt the chocolate over a bain marie or in a microwave.
– Stir in the peppermint extract to taste.
– Drop spoonfuls on a baking sheet lined with foil.
– Place a decoration on top, if using.
– Leave to set.
This sounds delish! I can’t wait to try it, and if its ok, I may repost it onto my blog.
Little S said they were nicer than shop bought ones – that is some compliment! I’d be delighted if you reposted – thank you!